Small changes make a difference
Updated: Jul 30, 2020
It is Plastic-Free July! This month is always a great time to reflect and reset some habits. We, here at Sustainable Wraps, strongly believe in small changes make a difference.
So in the spirit of plastic free July here are some of our favourite swaps.
1. Single-use shopping bags for reusable ones
2. Swap liquid soap to bar of soap
3. Ditch single-use plastic bottles for Reusable drink bottle
4. Switch plastic toothbrush for bamboo ones
5. Say no to plastic straws - go without or use reusable or paper options
6. Remember your reusable coffee cup instead single-use cups. Paper coffee cups are lined with plastic and cant be recycled easily.
7. Swap out plastic sponges for cloth alternatives
8. Don’t use plastic scrubbing brushes, instead use wooden/ bamboo options
9. Refuse plastic bags at the bakery, ask for paper alternative or take your own. Or make your own bread
10. Don’t use single-use soft plastics instead enjoy beeswax wraps/ Sustainable Wraps to brighten your day and keep your food fresh.